4525-47a Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N 6Z6
Volunteers are important not only for the time they contribute but for their knowledge and skills, their enthusiasm and fresh points of view all of which enhances the creativity and quality of service provided by MAG and those they serve. MAG volunteers are one of our greatest assets
We are looking for a Program Prep Volunteer to assist Program Associates with art supply preparations for various programs.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
• Working independently
• Prepping for art activities for a variety of audiences creates a diverse experience. Examples of programming prep include: cutting shape templates, cutting paper or fabric, working with a various art supplies, sharpening pencils, photocopying sheets, an more.
• Organizing art supplies into bins, labelling supply bins.
• Tidying and organizing art supply cabinets
• Laminating labels
Benefits to you as a volunteer:
• Improved skills working with artists and in a program environment.
• Workplace experience.
Time Commitment: As required-approximately 2-3 hours/ week.
Skills & Qualifications
• Good fine motor skills
• Creative and artistic skills an asset
• Organizational skills
Please download and complete the Volunteer Application form and include the title "program Prep" for position. All applications can be directed in-person or by e-mail to Kim Verrier, Coordinator of Visitor Experience, email@example.com.
Volunteer application forms will only be accepted for posted positions.
Please download, print off and complete this form with your parent/guardian, and return with your Volunteer Interest Form. You may drop off the forms in person at 4525 47A Ave., Red Deer, AB T4N 6Z6, or send both forms by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like information on how to volunteer, ask us here. Remember you need to apply by filling out the forms above. Thank you!