4525-47a Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N 6Z6
The Receptionist is responsible for the main reception for the Museum and Red Deer Archives, and assists the Operations team with the day-to-day activities. This position involves a variety of administrative duties, the opening and closing of the building and exhibitions, and monitoring overall building activity and security.
This position requires work on evenings and on weekends.
• Grade 12, supplemented by a diploma or coursework in office administration.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in customer service & telephone reception.
• Experience in handing cash and record-keeping.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel.
• Standard First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain)
• Police Records Check and Child Welfare Check
Please submit your application to:
Kirstin Case, Acting Operations Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back in future for more postings.