4525-47a Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N 6Z6
By: Valerie MillerBack to Collections
Arlington Egg Cup
Collection of the Red Deer & District Museum Society
Gift of Mrs. M. Gertrude Richards
This porcelain egg cup is from the Arlington Hotel c. 1899. The Arlington Hotel was built by the owners of the Queen’s Hotel, Thomas and Edith Pennington Ellis, in the same spot that the Queen’s Hotel had been, in 1899. The Arlington hotel stood on 51st Ave. near the old C.P.R. station for nearly 110 years.